TAILOR-MADE TRAINING (IN COMPANY)
In today’s fast-paced world, effective communication is more important than ever. Whether you are a business professional, public speaker, educator or would-be leader, your ability to engage, persuade and connect others with your words can make all the difference in achieving your goals.
This course is designed to arm you with the essential skills and strategies needed to become a masterful communicator. Led by industry experts with a wealth of experience in public speaking and influencer communication, you will embark on a transformative journey that will reveal to you the secrets of impactful presentations, captivating stories and confident stage presence.
THE KEY OBJECTIVES
- Be able to generate commercial interest.
- Be able to structure my thoughts and convey them forcefully.
- Arguing effectively during a presentation
- Learning to persuade and convince.
Starting a presentation with impact and interest.
- The art of “storytelling”.
- Making optimal use of the critical 120 seconds of every presentation.
- Managing stage fright, space and appearance.
- Developing better interaction between speaker and audience.
- How do you best make use of that interaction?
- Convey ideas in an animated and stimulating way.
- Increase your expressive capacity.
- The different ways to generate interest.
Presentation structure, style and language.
- Choosing and developing the key messages of your presentation.
- How to structure your presentation to deliver your main message.
- Applying presentation structure and style effectively.
What language to use to clarify and influence.
- Influencing the audience with a powerful conclusion.
The best visual approach.
- Analysis of your visual impact on the audience.
- How to develop and use visual aids that support your message.
- Being able to make convenient use of PowerPoint or “flip chart”.
Spontaneity and attention to the audience.
- Thinking while standing.
- Develop a better command of the audience.
- Gaining the attention and interest of your audience.
- A strong opening for your presentation.
- Feedback regarding first impressions.
Increasing your impact through the use of the voice.
- Using your voice efficiently.
- Develop confidence and persuasiveness through your voice.
- Developing more variety in your voice.
- Being able to influence your audience with the power of your voice.
Increasing your impact through the use of body language.
- The essential body language.
- Use body language to foster rapport with your audience.
- Develop powerful body language.
Art of persuasion.
- When is a speech persuasive?
- Persuasion strategy.
- To what does persuasion come from?
Taking control of your audience.
- Tips in dealing with small and large groups.
- Managing audience expectations.
- Dealing with difficult audiences.
- Dealing with difficult questions.
- Improvisation techniques.
Individual action plan and decision.
Prior to the training, we send participants an online survey to measure their current proficiency against 10 criteria. It also gauges their individual expectations, the type of presentations and their current or future target audience. This is where initial communication with the trainer is possible.
- 2 non-consecutive training days.
- Practice-oriented: participants give presentations coming from their professional context with direct feedback on their slides, words used, intonation and non-verbal attitudes.
- Role-plays recorded on video: targeted feedback.
- Video clips of real speeches and presentations as examples.
- Mnemonic sheets tips & tricks.
- Follow-up and coaching tool for internal use.
- Handbook of non-verbal and verbal tips used by top speakers.
- Action plan and objectives to be achieved.
- 1 month after the training, participants receive a reminder e-mail with their individual action points and the photos of the training.
- 3 months after the training, participants will receive an online survey to measure the evolution of their skills using 10 criteria. This allows the ROI of the training to be measured, even for “soft skills”.
- Training video with VAH Consulting’s trainer. This will be sent several months after the training. This approach ensures lasting impact and visibility.
Check out the complete training offer of VAH Consulting or contact us for more information. If you would like more information about the content, you can always request an appointment with no obligation.