- Sales skills (basics)
- Selling Skills : advanced
- Telephone prospection (Cold calling)
- Telesales & Call Center management
- Make cold calling hot.
- Refuting pricing objections.
- Account Management.
- Key Account management
- Closing skills
- Financial ABC for sales people
- Sales questioning techniques
- Creating urgency in selling
- Consultative Selling for C-levels
- Cross-selling & Up-selling
- Sales for projectmanagers : selling extra FTE or supplementary work.
- Sales on a fair : change it from marketing cost to leadfunnel and sales.
- Writing winning offers
- Sales Management (it’s not all CRM)
- How to be a sales champion
- How to be a great sales coach for your team
- Develop Marketing Actions
- Negotiation skills
- High Level Negotiating Techniques
- International Negotiating Techniques
- Negotiating Techniques for Buyers
- Networking on Business events.
- Selling to a CFO
- Management Skills
- Managing remote teams
- Managing intercultural teams
- Rolling out corporate values and programmes in your teams
- Motivation Skills
- Developing high performance teams
- Dealing with Conflict Situations
- Project Management
(different methodologies possible : PMI, Prince2, …)
- Managing project teams
- Managing projects as a program leader
- Stress Management
- Time Management
- Coaching techniques
- Change Management
- Emotional Intelligence
- Problem Analysis and Decision Making
- Human Relations Management
- Performance and evaluation techniques
- Quality assurance of HR projects and trainings
- Train the Trainer
- Develop a learning organization
- Recruitment techniques
- Recruitment techniques : assessing sales people potentials
- Interviewing Techniques
- Presentations skills : Speak with impact
- Story telling
- Influence and convince
- Appearing on Television
- Written Communication
- Socio styles
- Inter-personal Communication
- Conducting efficient Meetings
- Networking techniques
- Turn your employees into Brand ambassadors.
- Crisis Communication and Media Relations
History of man is determined by leadership.
- A child needs guidance.
- A house, small or large, needs guidance.
- A community, a nation, needs guidance.
- The world needs guidance..
Our history is witness to both good and bad leadership. What is the history of your organization?
Leaders are visionaries
- Reflect & Decide
- Communicate & Give sense
- Question & Challenge
- Connect & Lead
- Give & Receive feedback
DISC (peoplekeys / Insights) assessments and trainings.
Tailor made DISC training (with DISC certified trainers).
Personal DISC analysis (PeopleKeys Inc – DISC Insights USA).
Since we work tailor-made, the content of the training is always determined together.
Objectives are specified for the program and then achieved.
If you would like more information about the content, you can always request an appointment without any obligation.