TAILOR-MADE TRAINING (IN COMPANY)
This practically applicable “Closing skills” training aims to give you the techniques and tools to close successful deals with potential customers. It is about being alert, recognising and responding to buying signals, applying professional interactions confidently, thanks to efficient closing techniques.
THE KEY OBJECTIVES
1. Learning and daring to complete the sale.
2. Being able to recognise and respond to buying signals.
3. Putting aside his shyness and closing face 2 face.
4. Be able and dare to actively use closing techniques: ensure that the customer signs off at the end of the sales process.
- How do things go?
- Ratio Appointments / Offers / Deals.
The will to succeed.
- Dare and will to close your sale (+exercises).
- Daring to close face2face (+exercises).
- Our inner resistance: am I “too pushy” now?
Establish your closing already at the beginning.
- Increase his chances of closing the sale.
- How to prepare your “closing” (+exercises).
The buying signals?
- What are buying signals?
- When and how to detect the psychologically right moment?
- Recognising verbal and non-verbal buying signals (+exercises).
- In what ways to facilitate closing the purchase?
Closing the sale and eliciting a decision.
The 8 closing techniques for selling (+exercises):
- START close.
- Invitation to close.
- The permission to close.
- The “temporary offer” closing technique.
- The 1-2-3 closing technique.
- The suggestive close technique.
- The alternative closing technique.
- The direct closing.
Using your body language to close.
- Using body language to close deal with your prospect/customer.
- Develop powerful body language (+exercises).
- An objection-free sales pitch?
- The words that hit! (+exercises)
- Objection regarding price (+exercises).
Facing different decision-makers.
Individual action plan and decision.
Prior to the training, participants complete an online assessment on Closing skills via a web tool. This web tool also allows them to give the trainer specific questions and expectations. This allows us to further tailor the training.
- Hands-on 1-day training.
- Participants are placed in various sales and closing situations coming from their own context.
- Intensive training: to the point and practically applicable.
- Mnemonic sheets with tips & tricks.
- Action plan and objectives to be achieved.
VAH Consulting offers various opportunities to further apply the skills and techniques learnt in the future. Feel free to contact us for more information.
Check out the complete training offer of VAH Consulting or contact us for more information. If you would like more information about the content, you can always request an appointment with no obligation.