Prior to the training, we have a conversation to determine the needs of the organisation and how the results of the telephone prospecting training will be measured. Individual expectations of the participants are also gauged with a preliminary prospecting assessment survey.
TAILOR-MADE TRAINING (IN COMPANY)
Prospecting and Cold Calling: the essentials to fill your sales pipeline. Business owners and sales managers therefore expect their employees/salespeople to make this part of their commercial task. But that expectation often turns into disappointment. But what exactly is cold calling or cold calling?
At least, it is not buying a list (based on minimal criteria) and then having sales people call them off by phone in the hope that something will come out of it (“I checked off the list but little demand for our product…”). Nor is it an email campaign where finally the results (e.g. click rates) are not followed up further by phone (“I didn’t have time, still had to finish an offer…”). Nor is it finely sending out social media messages without telephone follow-up (“The message was viewed 250 times…”).
Yet, thanks to our approach, cold calling becomes a breeze.
We ensure that your employees get more success out of their Cold Calling and will therefore love it more.
Telephone prospecting ?
- My role as a salesperson.
- Paradigm shift towards telephone prospecting.
The telephone, a sales tool par excellence.
- Ensure good telephone contact.
- Role of mood: positive autosuggestion.
- Empathy and positive rephrasing techniques.
- Effectiveness of contact, the formulas that work.
Preparing my telephone prospecting.
- What is my sales process?
- Why should the prospect listen to me?
- What is the focus of the prospective conversation?
- My level of commercial conviction?
- Knowledge of your terms and those of the competition?
- Profiling and qualifying my prospects?
- How to present the product?
- Setting up my sales scripting.
Telephone prospecting level 1: exercises and practice.
- Identification, presentation
- Discover your contact/decision-maker.
- Get through the gate keeper.
- How to respond to an initial obstacle.
- Discover the prospect’s needs, desires and fears.
- Listen actively, supporting the prospect’s interest.
- Reframe and build rapport.
- Orient the dialogue towards the chosen target.
- Reassure the customer with the right choice
Telephone prospecting level 2: exercises and practice.
- Turn customer objections into a sales opportunity.
- How to translate the features of your services into customer benefits.
- Become the champion of Cold Calling.
- Tracking your conversion rates.
Using LinkedIn/facebook : is it magic or is it basic?
- Your profile check on LinkedIn
- Segmentation/ search of prospects via Linkedin.
- “Getting in touch”.
- Benefits of Sales Navigator?
- Useful tips and tricks to boost your contacts and prospects.
Individual action plan : monitoring your prospect conversion rates.
3D TRAINING METHOD
Check out the complete training offer of VAH Consulting or contact us for more information. If you would like more information about the content, you can always request an appointment with no obligation.