TAILOR-MADE TRAINING (IN COMPANY)
Basic sales techniques training aims to both gain a better understanding of customer psychology and develop your confidence to stand your ground in the complex world of sales and be more successful. Whether you are selling products, services or ideas, our training will give you the basic tools and strategies to connect with customers, overcome objections and ultimately close successful deals.
Discover the secrets of effective sales techniques so you can more easily achieve your sales goals and maximise your potential in the competitive business world.
THE KEY OBJECTIVES
1. Be able to approach customers efficiently and gain trust.
2. Getting to know his own personal communication style in order to adapt his approach to build trust and persuade.
3. Starting the conversation by asking the right questions to arouse interest and create need.
4. Argue and persuade effectively.
Self-knowledge and customer knowledge.
- Getting to know oneself.
- The three-dimensional approach (+exercises).
- The rational need.
- The emotional need.
- The way we make decisions.
- EMPA web assessment results.
- Adapting to the customer (individual/farmer/solar contractor, …).
- Knowing the customer is as important as knowing the product. (+exercises).
- Preparing the sale.
Contacting the customer.
- The first contact.
- Cold calling. (+exercises).
- Getting the attention. (+exercises).
- Building trust. (+exercises).
Discovering needs, interviewing.
- The six buying motivations.
- Active listening and asking questions. (+exercises).
- Product-focused questions.
- Customer-focused questions.
- Need-oriented questions.
- Answering needs and expectations. (+exercises).
- The different types of questions vs product(s)/solutions I wish to sell.
Arguing, solving the customer’s problem.
- Creating a structure.
- Building an argument per need/product (+exercises).
Convincing the customer.
- Explaining your thoughts in a convincing way. (+exercises).
- What is behind a rebuttal?
- Practical application of these techniques to your products/solutions.
The price as an objection (+exercises).
Closing the sale and eliciting a decision.
- When and how to discover the psychologically right moment?
- Closing the deal (+exercises).
- Reassuring the customer.
Individual action plan and decision.
Prior to the training, participants complete an online EMPA assessment via web tool. The aim of this test is to discover the participants’ dominant communication style and thus improve sales skills where necessary. This allows us to further tailor the training.
- Practice-oriented 1-day in-company training.
- Individual results EMPA web assessment (communication and sales style).
Participants are placed in various sales situations coming from their own context.
- Argumentation and product/customer-specific questionnaire.
- Intensive training: to the point and practically applicable.
- Mnemonic sheets with tips & tricks.
- Action plan and objectives to be achieved.
VAH Consulting offers various opportunities to further apply the skills and techniques learnt in the future. Feel free to contact us for more information.
Check out the complete training offer of VAH Consulting or contact us for more information. If you would like more information about the content, you can always request an appointment with no obligation.