TAILOR MADE TRAINING (IN COMPANY)
DISC is a model used for personal development and team development. The DISC method shows which behavioural and communication preferred styles a person has. DISC thus says something about your personality: how you like to communicate with colleagues, how you like to be treated, how you work together effectively, which environment you prefer and how you stay motivated.
Learn to communicate more effectively and increase your knowledge of your and others’ behaviour.
Through DISC, you will be able to influence more effectively, understand each other better, avoid communication conflicts, work better together and achieve better results. The DISC method helps to increase the effectiveness of people, teams and organisations. Understanding the DISC styles helps to utilise and recognise talents. As a result, you will find that teams work better together.
THE KEY OBJECTIVES
1. Gaining insight into exactly what the DISC model is.
2. Delving deeper into the model to avoid stigmatisation.
3. Discovering your own communication and behavioural style and that of your colleagues.
4. How to use the DISC method in your team to work better together.
- The 4 different main styles.
- Deepening DISC.
- Conscious and unconscious behaviour.
Understanding your own communication and behavioural style
- Unconscious drives.
- Strengths and weaknesses.
The DISC style of the other person
- Recognising and tuning into the other person.
- Avoiding noise and miscommunications.
- Effectively influencing behaviour.
Understanding your own qualities and talents
- What makes me unique?
- Avoiding pitfalls.
Explanation of your own DISC profile and personal DISC chart.
- Understanding the DISC styles of my colleagues.
- A DISC team grid of the team.
- Discussing practical situations in an interactive way.
Prior to the training, participants are given an online questionnaire to analyse their DISC profile.
- 1-day practical in-company training.
- Individual results DISC on an ID sheet.
- Mnemonic fiches tips & tricks.
- Personal action plan.
- Team building exercise as a wrap-up.
- Complete course as additional support.
VAH Consulting offers various opportunities to further apply the skills and techniques learnt in the future. Feel free to contact us for more information.
Check out the complete training offer of VAH Consulting.
Contact us for more information. If you would like more information about the content, you can always request an appointment with no obligation.