TAILOR MADE TRAINING (IN COMPANY)
Thanks to socio styles, we learn to empathise with the feelings and thoughts of others. The better we can do this, the better we are able to hold our own amidst our colleagues and clients. Social behaviour can be divided into four major types, the four social styles. Knowing these social styles teaches us HOW someone does what they do. Of all the internal quirks and thoughts going on in a person’s mind, the Socio-Style indicator measures the only visible external factor of these : behaviours.
Thus, social style assessment is an indicator of behavioural tendencies.
The essential objectives.
- Create a stronger sense of belonging by understanding each other’s needs.
- Being on the same wavelength as your team member to build an efficiency relationship.
- Getting to know his own personal style to adapt our approach to build trust and persuasion.
- Learning to recognise the way others make decisions.
What makes for a strong team?
Impact of mutual communication in a team.
Introduction to the importance of socio-styles
The three-dimensional approach
- The rational need.
- The emotional need.
- The way we make decisions.
Exploring the communication profile of others
- the controlling type,
- the promoting type,
- the analysing type,
- the facilitating type.
Analysis and description of each type in terms of verbal and non-verbal communication.
Discovery and analysis of the factors involved in decision making.
The fundamental needs, according to his socio-style.
The EMPA diagnosis:
- Discovering his own style.
- Discovering the style of my colleagues/team members.
The TO DO for each type
- How to discover the socio-style of our interlocutor?
- How to act in the presence of a particular type?
- How to hold the attention of each type?
Team building exercise
Individual action plan
What steps do I take towards my team?
Prior to the training, participants complete an online SOCIO STYLE test (Typology and personal style of communication) via web tool. The results will be handed over during the training. This allows us to further tailor the training.
- Practical ½-day training
- Individual results EMPA diagnosis on an ID sheet.
- Mnemonic fiches tips & tricks.
- Personal action plan.
- Team building exercise to conclude.
VAH Consulting offers various opportunities to further apply the skills and techniques learned over time. Get in touch for more information.
Check out the complete training offer of VAH Consulting or contact us for more information. If you would like more information about the content, you can always request an appointment with no obligation.